- design and deliver meals ready for you to eat, taking into consideration dietary restrictions and preferences, and seasonality of produce.
- prep day and leave ready-to-reheat meals and instructions
- private parties and special events
In-home cooking classes — (now available virtually!)
- individual or as a group, designed with your interests and tastes in mind
- a full meal of several courses or learn to make healthier snacks, breakfasts, desserts
- complete with recipe packets, suggested variations and nutrition information
Nutrition Counseling — I want you to look forward to our conversations and make progress towards your goals.
- Meet you where you’re at (love donuts, eat them and more!)
- philosophy of abundance not restriction
- Whole foods focused, all foods fit, health at every size, recipes for every budget
- Meal plan development
- prenatal nutrition and breastfeeding supportive meals
- detailed recipe development and testing
- thorough feedback process, step-by-step written and recorded
- food photography included
In-Home Breastfeeding Support
- Want a completely personalized breastfeeding class?
- Can’t find a hospital breastfeeding class to fit into your schedule?
- Don’t want to talk about breastfeeding with a group of strangers?
- Just want a refresher for Baby #2 and a second chance at breastfeeding success?
You can hire me to come to your home and teach a personalized class for you and your partner, including all the standardized topics plus special in-depth information tailored just for you.
Package 1: Private Breastfeeding Class.
- In-home class tailored to your needs, whether you’re completely new to breastfeeding a baby, you’d like to understand what affects your success or you’ve had breast surgery. You will learn all that is taught in hospital classes in your own home, and more customized information for your breastfeeding relationship.
Package 2: Private Breastfeeding Class & Post-partum visit.
- In-home class as described above and we’ll schedule a visit for after baby arrives. We can review latching, positions, “getting enough” when baby is in your arms, not your belly. Treatment for sore nipples, gassy babies, swaddling (or not) and any questions you might have. Getting support early is crucial to successful breastfeeding.
Package 3: Private Breastfeeding Class & Post-partum visit with nutrition counseling.
- In-home class, post-partum visit and breastfeeding-specific nutrition counseling. This package includes all of the above, and specific information on nutrition for mom and the whole family. May include meal planning, restricting foods for temporary relief for baby or increasing certain foods – called galactagogues – to help with milk production.
Previously, I guided the Breastfeeding Support group at CAP Wellness in Encinitas, CA every Wednesday from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. FREE support group, come as you are and get help when you need it. Please check their website for up-to-date information:
OR call 760-634-9715 to be connected to support for new moms, babies and families.
Call to schedule or send an email with what you need.